Visor offers more in-app education and flexibility.
Roadmap Items Included
Need help kickstarting your roadmaps? Visor now offers in-app education helpers.
Gain more flexibility with your dropdown fields. Visor seamlessly adds new choices to your dropdown fields with autosave. You no longer need to explicitly select the “add a choice” option.
It’s now easier than ever to add custom columns to your workbook. Column menus now have the option to insert left or right.
- Added additional in-app education windows for timeline view
- Added functionality to autosave unknown dropdown options
- Added ability to insert fields to the left/right of existing fields
- Removed dropdown option to delete parent field
- Refreshed date, date/time, and time field example images for easier differentiation
- Removed stale cell messages when fields or rows are deleted
- Resolved a bug preventing users from creating “integration” fields
- Added additional copy and paste security around read-only integration fields
- Resolved a bug preventing users from sharing their workbooks during initial workbook setup
- Optimized text and emoji rendering
Each release may consist of multiple deployments. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ready to try this in Visor?
Written by Mike Yaroshefsky