Looking to do more with Visor? Introducing the Visor knowledge base, now accessible via the "help" menu.
Collaborate with your team by sharing your workbooks. Visor "commenter" and "view" permission levels allow you to keep control of your workbooks.
- Improved Visor's look and feel with Peak Components
- Updated Visor in-app security for "commenter", and "view" permission levels
- Added in-app support links to Visor knowledge base
- Added keyboard support to menus
- Resolved an issue preventing connected field disconnection via table menu
- Resolved "double click to close" nested menu bug
- Resolved dual context menu overlap bug
- Improved the stability of Visor menus
- Improved the stability of Visor navigation bar
- Improved in-app permission handling
Each release may consist of multiple deployments. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to try this in Visor?
Written by Corey Boornazian