Visor improves its support for integration fields.
Roadmap Items Included
Ensure your data is in sync, at all times. Visor will now show core sync errors on all connected app cells so that you can resolve them quickly, and keep everything up-to-date.
Discern between your editable and non-editable data quickly. Visor will now present a lock item on all read-only cells.
- Updated Gantt/Timeline configurator to default nesting selections
- Updated Jira No-Code statuses to default all available statuses except “done”
- Improved the language around user actions throughout Visor
- Expanded connected app cell error messages to all effected cells
- Resolved an issue where users were unable to continue Jira No-Code imports
- Resolved bug where loading states inside buttons were not showing properly
- Resolved sorting bug with Jira status field
- Resolved a Gantt bug that prevented sorting by the primary column
- Resolved Gantt auto-scrolling issue, improving its stability
- Resolved an issue where the lock indicator on read-only cells were not displaying
- Resolved various UX bugs
- Improved stability of new user onboarding
Each release may consist of multiple deployments. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to try this in Visor?
Written by Alexis Dinac