We updated how Jira Epics are created in Visor to support a wider range of use-cases
We have expanded our Jira Issue creation support by enabling Epic creation within company-managed Jira projects.
We are pleased to announce the release of the following enhancements to our platform
- We now have support for Jira Epic creation on company-managed projects. This includes setting the “Epic Name” field as it is required by default to create Epics within company-managed Jira projects.
- We have updated our live chat feature to be more accessible from all areas of the product.
- We have fixed the alignment of Jira fields in the "records plotted" helper in the View configurator. This will ensure that the information is displayed correctly and in an easy-to-read format.
- We have fixed an issue where the onboarding checklist had trouble detecting when the first dropdown field was added to the Workbook
- We have improved the Jira import Issue hierarchy screen to support smaller browser heights
- We have fixed a visual bug when displaying formatted colors on empty values not appearing. The colors will now appear on all empty cells with formatting applied.
- We have enhanced how pasting values from a Jira single person field into a Jira multi-person field works and vice-versa.
Each release may consist of multiple deployments. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to try this in Visor?
Written by Alexis Dinac