Visor adds links to its Jira Parent field and improves overall stability
Roadmap Items Included
Looking for a quicker way to expand parent Jira issues from Visor? The parent field now links directly to Jira enabling quick navigation for your daily standup!
- Jira Parent fields are more closely linked to connected data
- More closely separated out “supported” integrations vs “coming soon” integrations
- Clearing the Jira connection field during a draft issue creation now only clears the summary field for the issue, rather than doing nothing
- Updated comment permissions to allow all workbook admins to delete any comment
- Resolved an issue preventing Salesforce dropdown fields from rendering
- Resolved an issue where the connections modal remained open on URL changes
- Show field resolution actions via workbook messages ensures cell visibility
- Resolved a bug with the keyboard shortcut for inserting comments preventing users from submitting comments.
- Resolved issues with duplicated sheetviews preventing proper formatting
- Resolved issues with erroneous “view only” language text
- Resolved issue where the connection window opens to a white screen
Each release may consist of multiple deployments. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to try this in Visor?
Written by Mike Yaroshefsky