Visor improves its operation messaging system
Roadmap Items Included
- Improved system for error handling during new user sign up experience
- Resolved reactivity issues in the settings integrations page
- Resolved inconsistent comment color on record detail and timeline views
- Resolved issue with workbook find where results that don’t appear current view are clickable
- Resolved usability issue around automatically added fields during new user onboarding flow
- Toast messages no longer allow users to skip new user onboarding flow
- Resolve numerous issues around operation messaging
- Errors and warning counters display “99+” for when there are over 1000 messages
- Messages are generated more strictly, decreasing the amount of noise generated by operations
Each release may consist of multiple deployments. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to try this in Visor?
Written by Mike Yaroshefsky