Visor offers expanded keyboard shortcut support.
Roadmap Items Included
Navigate your workbooks like a pro. Visor is now a paradise for all of our keyboard shortcut wizards.
Bulk open and close your nested items quickly with Visor's new expanding/collapsing options.
- Converted the "add field"column to a button.
- Newly added fields are now automatically scrolled into view.
- Insert columns left and right in Gantt/Timeline view.
- Updated formatting labels to automatically apply to a given view.
- Updated product nesting functionality.
- Gantt views automatically display all nesting levels.
- View menu now has options to expand and collapse views at particular nesting levels.
- Expanding and collapsing functionality now available via keyboard shortcuts.
- Improved nesting indicators during record drag functionality.
- Implemented functionality to remove dates from Gantt view.
- Implemented and improved keyboard shortcuts. See below for a list of new keyboard shortcuts, and checkout our keyboard shortcut index for a list of all new shortcuts.
- Select rows/columns
- Expand/collapse nested rows
- Insert/edit comments
- Navigate to beginning/end of row or sheet
- Insert row above/below
- Insert nested row
- Resolved a bug with dropdown functionality resulting in greedy value creations.
- Resolved a bug with hidden fields showing as "rows" on Gantt/Timeline views.
- Resolved a bug with oversized menu's not scrolling into view.
- Improved product security, and resolved various minor bugs.
Each release may consist of multiple deployments. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ready to try this in Visor?
Written by Mike Yaroshefsky