New international dates and time formats, reordering folders and Views, and Gantt View updates are the latest updates you’ll see.
New international dates and time formats, reordering Folders and Views, and Gantt View updates are the latest updates you’ll see.
- 📆 New international dates and time formats are here! Go to Workspace settings, then select the new “Look and Feel” option to set the date and time format to match the data you have in your projects. You can then choose from the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), European Union (EU), and United States (U.S.) options. You also have the option to use the 12-hour or the newest 24-hour time format.
- 📂You like to move it, move it! You can also reorder your Folders and Views to make working in Visor more efficient.
- ⚠️You’ll now get a new alert if, in rare instances, Jira doesn’t give Visor permission to see your field values as they appear in Jira.
- 🚀 Finding your data in the Gantt View is simpler. You’ll now see your two date columns by default to help make building your project roadmaps easier.
- 🤩 On-screen and center stage! A new improvement to the alignment in our Gantt View makes it easier for you to focus on your most current tasks.
Each release may consist of multiple deployments. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to try this in Visor?
Written by Alexis Dinac