We continued our work resolving issues and improving Visor’s general stability.
Roadmap Items Included
This release contains fixes to issues ranging from the way copy/paste works to buttons that weren’t… buttoning right.
- Resolved issue on the Settings > Integrations page where clicking the tiles for individual apps wasn't working properly.
- Resolved the styling issues, which were cutting off the text, with the sidebar helper inside the Settings area
- Updated the Calendly link for booking an onboarding session
- Resolved problem where clicking a "toast" notification on the top right of the screen wasn't actually opening the modal it was supposed to
- Removed certain unnecessary add-ons from the Billing page
- Resolved issue with clipboard pasting where Visor would interpret all commas inside text as delimiters for columns, causing unexpected pasting issues
- Resolves issue with clipboard copying where Visor would replace newlines with "\n" and tabs with "\t", which then wouldn't even properly be respected when pasting. Now users can freely copy multi-line values between Visor cells.
Each release may consist of multiple deployments. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ready to try this in Visor?
Written by Alexis Dinac