Do more with extra screen real estate on your Visor workbooks.
Looking for more screen real estate while working in the grid? Visor's new and improved filtering & formatting options are now located at the top so that you can focus more on the data in front of you.
Looking to emphasize a particular field for your presentations? Disable and reenable color formatting per field with our new formatting visibility toggles.
Tired of wasting time finding colors to match your workbook aesthetic? Rather than picking manually colors, apply a color option with 3 simple clicks!
- Increased the screen size for Table, Gantt, and Timeline views.
- Removed the right sidebar for filtering & formatting.
- Removed excess space between the navbar and viewport.
- Decoupled filtering & formatting options.
- Filtering options now exist in the navbar, with status indications of filtered fields.
- Formatting options now exist in the navbar, with more field management options.
- Improved user onboarding flow.
- Minor bug fixes to filtering & formatting.
- Resolved issue with sorting integration fields.
Each release may consist of multiple deployments. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ready to try this in Visor?
Written by Alexis Dinac