Visor improves its support for reordering rows, and provides additional options in settings.
Did you know that nesting rows is one mouse click away? With Visor's new row grippers, you can drag rows anywhere!
- Added new "row-gripper" affordance feature.
- Updated row context-menu UX.
- Added menu option to clear draft connection fields.
- Updated settings page to include more profile settings, and improved workspace management control.
- Resolved a white-box issue with the legacy "add-column" field.
- Resolved a bug with guidance prompts preventing users from continuing into product.
Each release may consist of multiple deployments. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ready to try this in Visor?
Written by Alexis Dinac