Did you know that nesting rows is one mouse click away? With Visor's new row grippers, you can drag rows anywhere!
- Added new "row-gripper" affordance feature.
- Updated row context-menu UX.
- Added menu option to clear draft connection fields.
- Updated settings page to include more profile settings, and improved workspace management control.
- Resolved a white-box issue with the legacy "add-column" field.
- Resolved a bug with guidance prompts preventing users from continuing into product.
Each release may consist of multiple deployments. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ready to try this in Visor?
Written by Corey Boornazian