See improvements to how child tasks are displayed, better formatting and smoother navigation in your Workbooks.
See improvements to how child tasks are displayed, better formatting, and smoother navigation in your Workbooks.
- 👨👧👦 No more child separation anxiety. We caught a bug that was hiding child tasks if you had more than five tasks. Now, you’ll be able to see all child tasks, no matter how many, helping to keep project planning aligned.
- 🎨 Formatting Fixes. For some users, a pesky bug made it hard for fields to appear when clicking the formatting menu. With this bug fix, all users will be able to format their Workbooks without delay.
- 🚣🏾 Row reordering improvement. Dragging and moving rows on the left-hand side reorders rows as intended after we caught and squashed a small bug.
- ⛸️ Navigate your Workbooks seamlessly. Lastly, you’ll have an improved experience as you navigate your Workbooks in Visor after we made additional updates related to the timeframe, headers, and scrolling.
- Your columns will remain aligned when you use the timeframe to display quarters, months, or years.
- Header divider lines will be visible as you scroll.
- You’ll also notice more accurate scrolling to make navigating your Workbook easier.
Each release may consist of multiple deployments. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ready to try this in Visor?
Written by Alexis Dinac