We just had another one of our awesome UX and Code bug squashing days, where we work through a compiled list of bugs that you found! Find fixes and polish from our nesting experience to our Jira integration throughout Visor!
Did you know that “Custom Label” Jira fields are not the same as “Dropdown” Jira fields? Bet if you didn’t read this, you would’ve never noticed this distinction now that Visor supports both!
- Implemented support for Jira Custom Label fields
- Express import buttons are no longer ever disabled, but guide to default filter configuration
- Record context menu now has options to sync particular connections
- Improved the stability around the Connections modal
- Resolved bugs around Express Importing
- Resolved a bug the correlates unnecessary activity items in the activity page
- Resolved an issue where the nesting triangle erroneously displays
- Resolved syncing indicators showing on records that aren’t syncing
- Resolved copy/paste issues in
- Parent nesting fields
- Connected app dropdown fields
- Resolved an issue where clicking on tooltips close it
Each release may consist of multiple deployments. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to try this in Visor?
Written by Corey Boornazian