Updates to in-app hyperlinks and some UI adjustments. Also, more in-app validation. You’re welcome.
Roadmap Items Included
Oh, hey there. We made some UI adjustments, added more opportunities to provide upcoming integration feedback, made sure in-app links take you to relevant places, and added a sprinkle of extra validation (aka adding a dropdown actually completes in the onboarding checklist now) for good measure. Hope you enjoy!
- Share feedback with us about an upcoming integration! In Visor’s Feature Lab, click on one of our upcoming integrations and provide feedback on what you’d like to see (video above).
- After completing a sync or import, the hyperlink in the completion toast will take you to the Activity page for that operation in the Connections modal. Here, you can see details of the operation such as records updated, warning messages, and more.
- Love validation? We got you, fam. Adding a dropdown field now completes (and throws confetti 🎉) in the onboarding checklist.
- The tooltip for Timeline View now drops you off in the correct spot when you click the hyperlink under “How do I use Jira date fields to configure my Timeline view?”
- We’ve spruced up the color of our “Continue” button during the onboarding flow after you’ve integrated with an external application to match the rest of the app. 🎨
Each release may consist of multiple deployments. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to try this in Visor?
Written by Alexis Dinac