You’ll see improved tooltips, imports, syncs, and performance loads.
Roadmap Items Included
In this recent round of updates, you’ll see revamped tooltips to make navigating Visor a breeze and new improvements that make Jira imports effortless. Viewing on small screens is now seamless, and a new bug fix makes sharing workbook sharing error-proof.
- Tooltips glow-up alert. Subtle stylistic changes in our tooltips make navigating Visor even easier for you. 🌟
- You’ll also see precise details to make importing from Jira more accurate. ✅
- New upgrades to improve the Jira import experience on smaller screens 💻
- Speed and performance improvements in Visor mean you can visualize your project faster. 🤩
- Bugs be gone 🐛! When sharing workbooks, there’ll be no more mixups, and the recipients you choose will only get access meant for them. 🗣️
- You’ll now see easier-to-understand directions for displaying data or fixing errors in Timeline views. 🔍
Each release may consist of multiple deployments. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ready to try this in Visor?
Written by Alexis Dinac