Various quality and experience updates across Table, Gantt, Timeline views
Roadmap Items Included
- Resolved various bugs with Table views
- Pasting values no longer changes the focus/highlight state of the grid
- All “Fill” shortcuts are remapped to utilize the general OPTION key rather than CTRL key, enabling proper page refresh shortcuts
- Fixed various scrolling issues around expanded cells
- Connection fields respect “TAB” keyboard shortcuts
- Double spaced values are now rendered effectively
- Resolved various bugs with Gantt/Timeline views
- Unformatted dropdown labels can now be filtered normally
- Fixed visual glitches around the Timeline configurator
- Fixed “fields not rendering” in record details view.
- Comments appear more consistently
- Improved stability around new user onboarding flows
- Resolved issue where the chat bubble overlays different views
- Updated language around custom imports
- Sync operations have better language around progress status
Each release may consist of multiple deployments. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ready to try this in Visor?
Written by Mike Yaroshefsky