Visor supports Jira “People” fields and creating Jira Issues
Visor is stepping up it’s Jira Integration. Creating Jira Issues has never been as fast as this. With a couple of clicks, you can create your roadmap items directly from Visor and have them automatically link to your boards!
Connect your roadmaps more closely with your team by making use of Jira’s latest “People” fields in Visor. Visor now supports all types of “people” reference fields.
See the data that matters to you at a glance! Connected dropdown fields show additional information via Visor’s latest smart tips.
- Support for creating Jira issues directly from Visor
- Support for Jira People field
- Massive UX changes to Visor Grid
- Dropdown cells now use standard Visor component library
- Multiselect dropdown choices are now “pill” components
- Multiselect dropdown choices now support icons and additional formatting
- Dropdown cell paths funnel through consistent channels, enabling similar functionalities across all integrated dropdown fields
- Updated dropdown field choice selection experience, allowing for more friendly keyboard shortcuts
- Dropdown options now have a “paint roller” for easy formatting and choice managing
- Updated connection fields linking experience, allowing for more user knowledge
- Integrated dropdown fields show excess “reference” information for dropdown options, as available
- Grid menus use standard Visor component libraries
- Grid cells render with consistent spacing and padding
- Support for “dummy” field reliance (non-configurable) during record creation
- Enhanced support for Jira Component, Version, and Custom Label fields
- Massive rendering consolidations, allowing for improved and consistent rendering (and positioning Visor for future view support)
- Consolidated connection state across multiple product workflow streams
- Normalized cell messaging precedence across all fields
Each release may consist of multiple deployments. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to try this in Visor?
Written by Mike Yaroshefsky